Tufts' libraries on all three campuses provide essential resources, information and technology to support your studies, scholarship and research. You can also request books from 19 area academic and research libraries and access more than 38,000 electronic journals and databases or explore our growing collection of historical images and other digital resources unique to Tufts.
- - Medford/Somerville campus - offers services and collections that meet the diverse research, teaching and learning needs of the Schools of Arts and Sciences and the School of Engineering.
- - Medford/Somerville campus - includes performance and study scores and media collections that include online audio, sound, and video recordings. We also have a physical location with books, music scores, CDs and other musical resources.
- - Medford/Somerville campus - supports the mission of The Fletcher School with a collection that covers the fields of international law and organizations; human rights; economic and political development; international energy resources and environmental matters; international security and peacekeeping; conflict negotiation; international business and finance; and the uses of the sea and outer space.
- - Boston campus - maintains collections in medicine, dental medicine, nutrition, veterinary medicine and supporting collections in the basic sciences.
- - Grafton campus - is the largest comprehensive veterinary library in New England.
- - SMFA campus - is the fine arts branch of the Tisch Library located on the third floor of the SMFA building, at 230 The Fenway in Boston.
- includes records, photographs, and media spanning the history of Tufts as well as, personal papers, publications, and other materials that support teaching and research.